We are focusing at tele-medicine solutions. At the moment we are developing software for helping patients that have tinnitus to alleviate their symptoms using our product that will be offered as a e-Health service to all the patients that have the problem.
At the end of the project, the tinnitus therapy will be developed, the remote patient treatment system implemented and a service center for providing the therapy will be established.
Human software will help people who had surgery to monitor their condition using smartwatches.This software will be their assistant at every moment.
The current generation of smartwatches can track your steps, detect what activities you perform, calculate your calorie burn and monitor and measure your heart rate.
The smartwatch is also currently undergoing evaluation by Hospitals and Medical Institutions as a low cost screening tool for patients in remote or underserved areas.
We offer custom software solutions to fit your business needs. Our software staff has extensive knowledge of all of the latest programming languages, platforms and tools:
- We design and build websites
- Develop desktop applications
- Mobile and web applications
5M ICT can help your company with all of your custom software needs including:
- Custom software written to handle your company specific business software needs
- Custom software made based on your specifications that your company resell branded as its own
- Software engineers for hire on a project or hourly basis
5M ICT software engineers/architects are very well educated (all with the Master Degree in Computer Science) with number of years of experience with technologies such as:
- Microsoft .NET Framework including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Microsoft SQL and Access database backends
- Microsoft Visual C++ and Visual Basic
- Microsoft Silverlight, WPF
- PHP, HTML, CSS, Ajax
- Borland Delphi, and Java